Labor Day Camping Round-up

Camping! Loves Food, Loves to Eat

Labor Day! Camping! You�re camping, right? I went camping last weekend (because I have other very important plans this weekend). So here are some of my insta-photos from that camping trip, plus a lil� camp-food round up for ya!

Camping! Loves Food, Loves to Eat
�Oh, what are my very important plans, you ask? Well�since you asked�OMG you guys. Deathcab is playing Transatlanticism in full at Bumbershoot!!! AAHH! I�ve actually never been to Bumbershoot� I�m not a big music-festival fan. I mean, I like music. I like festivals. But, the crowds and stuff. I don�t know. I just don�t know. Wait� I�m not even sure I like festivals.

Camping! Loves Food, Loves to Eat
Anyway, Transatlanticism!!! Are you dying yet!? I am. That album was the soundtrack of my freshman year in college (which was 10 years ago�I�m old now). The. Soundtrack. Aside from Get Lowwhich I�m embarrassed to admit was my dance-party JAM that year (to the windows, to the walls!)the most defining moments of my first two years of college include Ben Gibbard.

Camping! Loves Food, Loves to Eat
I�m not even kidding. Evan and I broke up to a song from that album two days after we first started dating. Tiny Vessels. How emo, right? Is emo even a thing anymore? And the Transatlanticism tour is the first show we ever went to together. At the Showbox. My friend V and I wore matching outfits to that show, which is kind of weird, right? So anyway, I�m going with Evan and his twinsie Mark. It�s going to be epic. We might cry. All 3 of us. I can�t wait. I�m freaking out a little.

Camping! Loves Food, Loves to Eat
Ok. Camping. GO!

PS. If you make s�mores, please put berries in them. Fresh picked huckleberries if you can.
Previous
Next Post »