Banana Chocolate Chip Blondies


Happy National Relaxation Day!  Yes, that is a thing.  Because everyday is a National something.  I have found - especially as I get older - that I have a hard time relaxing.  I guess I'm a "doer" and was born with this desire to always DO something.  If I sit for too long, I start to feel guilty, as if I'm neglecting something that needs to be done.  Carson does NOT have this problem, which has been good for me, especially while we're on vacation.  Next to him, I'm able to slow down a bit and realize that the world won't come crashing down around us if I sit.

Can you guys relax?  Any relaxation tips for me on this national holiday?

One thing that always relaxes me is baking, and so the other day I made these Banana Chocolate Chip Blondies and they were delicious.  One bowl, very few ingredients, done in 30 minutes from start to finish.  They'd probably be fantastic if you browned the butter first!  Yum!    

Recipe here.
Previous
Next Post »